The Bravern Office Commons offers 750,000 square feet of class-A office space in two buildings at the forefront of the Bellevue CBD. Building One, located at the corner of 112th Avenue NE and NE 8th Street contains approximately 250,000 square feet and Building Two at the corner of 110th Avenue NE and NE 8th Street contains approximately 500,000 square feet, all occupied by Microsoft.
Both buildings offer the following distinct advantages in the market:
- Access and Visibility: located at 112th Avenue and NE 8th Street, the buildings are easy to locate and get to from Interstate 405. Access to the building is accommodated via three separate arrivals along 110th Avenue NE, NE 8th Street and 112th Avenue NE. All three entry points offer both valet and self park options.
- Efficiency: Floor plates offer generous column free areas, compact cores and proven planning dimensions. Building systems are optimized to reduce operating costs while providing flexibility for expansion and customization.
- Hospitality: One of the unique and innovative aspects of the Bravern Office Commons is its blend of hospitality design with practical work environments. Both indoor and outdoor spaces feel truly comfortable, inviting and pleasing. Moreover, they include the kinds of amenities you’d expect from a fine hotel.
- Infrastructure: The Bravern offers more robust power, HVAC and elevator systems than typically offered in comparable facilities. Convenience power exceeds class-A buildings standard by over 20%. HVAC capacity is sufficient for even the heaviest users who take full advantage of the excess power. Elevator service is designed to perform 10% faster than class-A standards.
- Services: Shopping and dining on site at The Shops at the Bravern provides convenient, high quality choices and exceptional services. From working out, to spa treatments and valet parking, virtually all your daily needs can be arranged through the on-site concierge.